1. If you would like a category added for a specific smartphone then do so in the appropriate area.

Ideas

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Kagedws6, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Kagedws6

Kagedws6 Administrator Staff Member

ok packed it with some info hopefully that will be helpful. downside is theres not a whole lot I can do since the bootloader is locked :( some stock based roms etc... I guess I should be happy that its on the official update list for lollipop eventually.

2. Findwisdomnow

Findwisdomnow New Member

A tutorial for safestrap would be helpful. Specifically there rom slots and the best way to make use. After finding your detailed and straightforward step by step stock>root>safestrap tutorial I am left with some confusion regarding safestraps optimal use. I will be reading up on safestrap 3.75 to get an understanding of the rom slots and would be happy to offer any assistance regarding the topic if there is a place on your forum for its more thorough explanation

3. Findwisdomnow

Findwisdomnow New Member

4. Adam

Adam Administrator Staff Member

You are certainly welcome to contribute to the site so others can find the information useful. You can either start a thread containing the information you would like to post and we can pin it to the top or we can place a subforum for safestrap discussions. If you would like contact me about it and we will get something worked out.

Findwisdomnow likes this.